Years of knowledge have been brought to you via our FAQ’s. Should you still need support, please give us a call.
Speak to our customer service team
Need to speak to someone? Give our team a call today. They're here to help with all of your product enquiries.
03333 234 473
You don’t have to register your appliance purchase or send in the guarantee card, but it makes sense to do so. At Montpellier we take product safety very seriously that’s why we would always encourage you to take just a few moments to register your appliance with us.
In the unlikely event that your machine breaks down, you won’t have to worry about finding the receipt or when you bought it, your guarantee will give you total peace of mind and protection. It means all parts and labour costs are covered should your appliance ever needs repairing while the guarantee is valid.
You have 30 days from the date of purchase to register your product. Within your product you will have a postal card to complete and return, or you can register your product online by clicking here. You will need your receipt and product serial number to complete your registration. Once registered, your guarantee will be activated.
You can find the model and serial number for your appliance easily in the following places:
- Washing Machines: On the Rating Plate inside the door
- Washer Dryers: On the Rating Plate inside the door
- Tumble Dryers: On the Rating Plate inside the door
- Fridge: On the Rating Plate inside the door
- Freezer: On the Rating Plate inside the door
- Fridge Freezer: On the Rating Plate inside the door
- Wine Cooler: On the back of the appliance near the bottom
- Oven: On the Rating Plate underneath the facia inside the oven
- Double Oven: On the Rating Plate underneath the facia inside the oven
- Range Cooker: On the Rating plate within the cooker once the door is open
- Microwave: On the Rating plate within the microwave once the door is open
- Cooker Hood: On the back of the cooker hood or underneath the filters
If you need any help locating your model and serial number, please call us on 03333 234 473
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
With your 2 or 5 year guarantee, you can rest assured that our specialist service agents will be out to assess and repair your product with unlimited call-outs. You can book a service call by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us on 01759 487839
You can order spare or replacement parts for many of our models. Simply jot down the model and serial number of your appliance and call or email our customer service department on 03333 234 473
If you can't find your instruction manual or need a replacement please type your product code into the search bar. Select your product and the manual will be available to download, located on the right hand side or at the bottom of the page.
If you would like further assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 03333 234 473 to request a replacement.
Many of our products have matching appliances. To find out which is the right one for you, simply call or email our Sales team on 03333 234 473 opt.1 or email@example.com