Fresh strawberry lemonade
Refreshing lemonade with a sweet kick, perfect during the summer months.
Additionally add Prosecco to transform into a strawberry bellini.
- 8 large strawberries (Halved)
- 200g white sugar
- 470ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 6L water
- Place strawberries into a blender to puree and sprinkle on 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Pour 200ml of water over the sugared strawberries, Blending until the strawberries transform to juice.
- Mix together strawberry juice, 1.4L of water, 200g sugar, and lemon juice into a large pitcher.
- Stir until blended and chill before serving.