Strawberry & Lime Summer Spritzer
Our Summer sizzling sun is showing no signs of cooling off, so maybe this recipe for a Strawberry & lime summer spritzer can help! Perfect for all of the family and one of your 5-a-day.
If you’re feeling particularly fruity, why not swap the soda for a dash of Prosecco.
- 2 cups fresh berries strawberries plus more for garnish
- ½ cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, plus lime slices for garnish
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 cups lemon-lime sparkling water or soda water
- Ice cubes
- Place berries, orange juice, lime juice and honey in a blender and blend until smooth. Pass the berry mixture through a strainer into a pitcher.
- Pour lemon & lime sparkling water (or soda water) into the pitcher and stir. Serve over ice, garnished with strawberries and lime slices, if desired.
- To make ahead: Prepare through Step 1 and refrigerate for up to 4 days.
Enjoy! We’d love to see what you create, simply snap and share it using the hashtag #montpelliercreations on Instagram and Twitter.